1) Sunday Service Intercessory (SSI) Team: This is a team of 13 people who intercede for & during the Sunday morning service on a rotating basis (1 time every three months). A listening device is utilized to hear the service as it takes place. While listening the person prays for God’s anointing on each part of the service & for God to speak to & work in the individual lives of those in attendance.
2) Prayer Line (email & phone) : This consists of 27 people who’ve volunteered to be contacted via email or phone when an emergency prayer request comes in. Each has committed to immediately intercede on behalf of the request as soon as they receive the information.
1) 8:30 am Sunday Morning Prayer Group: This is a group of believers who meet to pray together for the morning service each week.
2) 6:30 pm Wednesday Night Prayer Group: This is a group of believers who meet to pray for the needs of our church & people who’ve requested our prayers.
Where & How can I get involved?
1) Join A Prayer Team:
The Email Prayer line is always open to more members. If you check your email several times a day & will commit to immediately praying for emergency prayer requests as they come in please submit your email address to be added to the email prayer line.
2) Join a Prayer Group: The 8:30 am Sunday Morning Prayer Group always welcomes new people to join them in prayer. They meet in the conference room & pray for the morning service together. The 6:30 pm Wednesday night Prayer Group always welcomes new people to join them in prayer. They meet in the church fellowship hall every Wednesday except the 2nd of the month. This meeting usually includes an opportunity to share praises, a short devotional & prayer time.